Every department conducts Assembly Programme based on a theme from their subjects once a year. It is actually a visual version of subject matter.
The following Certificate Courses are offered every academic year:
• Journalism and Mass Communication
• Religious Studies
• Home Budgeting
• Video Photography • Health and Nutrition
• Office Automation
• Spoken English
• Maintenance of Archives
• Financial Accounting
• Practical Mathematics
Family life Education
Family life Education classes deal with
• Managing family life
• Having equal status in family
• Balancing personal and professional life
• Handling issues in sex life
• Addressing emotional problems in family life
First Aid classes are conducted by St. John’s Ambulance Association. Each first aid class covers different topics in real life scenario with easy to follow first aid demonstrations
• training in first aid
• to deal with emergencies
• common ailments and their remedies
• how to respond to student when he/she is bleeding, choking or unconscious
• how to deal with fractures etc.
Students are divided into four houses and each house participates in cultural activites leading to healthy competition.
All the students are given training in using ICT since
King’s Daughters’ Circle
All our students are members of King’s Daughter’s Circle. They meet once in a month to discuss, share and pray on various themes.
The Placement Cell of our college functions with full swing every year. Most of our students get recruited by many reputed schools during campus placements.
The main of this course is to help our students improve their spoken English to enable them ot communicate more effectively in English.
© 2018 St. Christopher’s College of Education. All rights reserved | Designed by CIRF